Weekly Report - WEEK 15

 Hello, this week was very busy and exhausting as I said last week. There were so many customers came by to buy their essential medicines as it was early of the month where everyone got their pay check. Not only that, there were so many sales representative came by to update the stocks and ordered new ones and some even adding new products for us to manage and sell too. 

    Hence, this week we do not have enough space even though we have already clean and rearrange all the products and stocks. We have to pile up some overload products and the pharmacy seems to be smaller space than before. My boss also told all of us that she had ordered new racks to put at the window of the store in front. As the front of the window, we usually display the disabled accessories such as wheelchairs, crutches, walking stick and others too. We need to maximise used all the space to accommodate the spaces. 

    The 3.3 sales has begun and it one of the dreadful yet tiring days. I was able to learn from Ms Leong on how to confirm orders from Shopee application on Tuesday and the next day she was on holiday which was the 3.3 sales. At first she said that I have to let my boss do the printing and confirming orders but since she was so busy she put her trust on me to do it all. I was very scared and nervous besides it was my first time doing it and it was terrible. The sequence order and the airway bill are separating. I arranged together the pieces but on Friday some customer receive the wrong product which was my fault. I was having my anxiety but manageable to be calm as my boss was so relax and said that you will not know if you did not do mistakes. I also apologised for my mistake.

    Therefore, it was a lesson for me to be more careful, cautious and alert. My heart almost explodes as my boss put the trust on me but she still believe in me which I will have to work harder than before. I think that is all for my rambling thought for this week and also a lesson to learn. By the way I have submitted my final report to my academic supervisor on the afternoon and hopefully got excellent marks from him. Thank you😁




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Report - WEEK 15