Weekly Report - WEEK 14

Hi again, for this week I have an exciting news to tell. I was offered a permanent job at Bliss Pharmacy with a different job scope. My job scope will be handling Shopee shop account under the name of Bliss Pharmacy. I have learn a little bit of how to print the airway bills, packing list and picklist to ease the order because of the sales made for 3.3 promotion in Shopee app. We were preparing to order the new stocks for next week which will be the new month of March. Well February is a short month. Next week will be busier as the 3.3 sales started, then there will be sales representatives from companies that supplies the products and all the new stocks will be coming in. There will be a lot of preparation needed to be done. For example, my boss had given me this new job scope so that I have my own desk and personal computer (PC) to edit pictures for Shopee shop application. Then, I have to reply to every inquiries or messages from the buyers. I also have to monitor the stock and always update it. Therefore, I have to be more attentive and also cautious with this new job scope, as it was a big responsibility that I have to take and improve the customer service for the app. For now, my target is to finish all the editing cover photos so the next I can edit all products description in form of informative picture and not only from the written description. After that I can decorate the shop template, cover photos and also boosting up the page. Hopefully can boost up the sale also. I felt very excited and nervous as I have major anxiety attack if something does not happen as it goes or plan. So, I have to build up my skills and praying that I can achieve my target by pushing my limit to the max. I really believe in working hard paid off as in this world nothing you can change if you do not start it and work for it. I think that is all for now. Thank you😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Report - WEEK 15