Weekly Report - WEEK 12

 Welcome back to my blogpost. It's already week 12. I cannot believe how time flies. This week was a celebration of Chinese New Year with the greetings of "Xīn nián kuài lè" which means Happy Chinese New Year. My boss gave all of us 2 days of holidays which was on Friday and Saturday the pharmacy were closed. As for me I got one day extra holiday which on Friday. On Thursday we have a half day which I worked until 3.00pm.  We have already celebrate earllier this week which my boss treat us for lunch. We ate Kyochon set with 4 pieces of chicken wings and drumstick with 2 different flavours. She also treat us with yogurt dinks which ordered from Grabfood application. On that day also a bit hectic due to the installation of the new Wi-Fi from Maxis Fibre at the pharmacy, the banner put up by Ensure company came by and start their banner and also their representative also came by to rearrange their rented slots of their promoted products. By that time also because of the Ensure rep came by and asked for new rack to place their products I have to rearrange the racks of other products to other places. I managed to went out to perform my prayers at home 1.30pm and after I return I ate some burnt cheesecake made by Ms Leong. It was very delicious and made me full immediately. As for other meals I brought back to my house. Not only that, I received some gifts from Ms Tan my boss/ industrial supervisor. There were pomelo fruit, a box of oranges and ang pow given by Ms Tan, her mother and Ms Leong. I was so happy that I never thought of getting ang pow before and it was quite a lot and I really appreciate my boss as she gave me the opportunity to work and learnt from her. Even though it was quite challenging for us to have a perfect togetherness and enjoy ourselves eating together but it was bit busy and all the installation, setting up banner and customers were a lot coming in too we still managed to eat and have fun. It was memorable day and I felt appreciated by all of them. I wanted to thank them for being so kind and helpful during my happy and hardest time undergoing the internship. I think that was all before I get more emotional writing this hehe. Thank you and til then✌



The gifts I got from my boss😍


The food ordered by my boss to all of my colleagues and me😇


The cake I ate made by Ms Leong. It was so yummy😋






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Report - WEEK 15